Your Recurring Kennel Squad Donation Will Help Save Lives Every Day!
A KENNEL SQUAD MEMBERSHIP MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR THE ANIMAL LOVERS IN YOUR LIFE!
Why give a Kennel Squad Membership:
- Great alternative to a boxed gift.
- Suitable for men, women, and children of all ages.
- It is the gift that keep on giving, every day all year round, year in year out.
- Your recipient will recieve a personalized membership certificate with their name on it.
- They will also have access to the Kennel Squad Clubhouse Facebook Group.
- After a year's membership they will be eligible to receive a squad mug.
- It's easy to do: just follow the instructions below and on the sign up form.
ABOUT LEVEL 3
When You Join a LEVEL 3 Squad, you join the ranks of wonderful dog lovers who have chosen to symbolically sponsor one of our XL kennel groups! These kennels usually house either 1 very large dog or 2 dogs.
Not all dogs can be housed together, but when we can put 2 dogs in an XL, it helps free up a large kennel. That really comes in handy with the growing number of dogs that need our help. You can bet that our XL kennel dogs can't wait to meet their very own special human who will give them the amazing life they deserve!
That being said, your squad's kennel group sponsorship is symbolic, so your gift will support our entire effort wherever it is most needed.
Monthly Donation Range $150 – $300. You select the exact donation amount when you sign up. You also get to choose one which one of the "XL kennel" squads you'd like to join. Each Squad is associated with 1 XL kennel.
- Hoppalong Hounds
- Merry Mutts
- Frisky Curs
- Dynamic Doggos
- Help more dogs, increase our number of intakes, save more lives
- Add to and improve installations at the Rescue Ranch Adoption Center and the Sanctuary.
- Increase outreach to get more dogs adopted into good families
- Increase emergency readiness during fire season.
- Help ensure viability of important Rescue Ranch community programs, such as
- Kitu’s Fund for high-cost medical care
- RRAAP our spay neuter program
- Low-cost vaccinations and microchips
- Pet Food Bank, and more.
Thank you so much!